Sunday, May 17, 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow…..

It sucks !!...Two people very dear to me are going through troubled times and much as I want to help them, there’s nothing I can do but offer a shoulder to lean on and promise to listen. I wish God shows them brighter days soon! Their circle of life seems just stuck at one point for too long…. :(…

And when you are down in dumps that you can’t do anything about, there is not much faith or positive energy you can summon. Your belief system breaks down into cynicism and frustration. And there is a question “Why?” that howers around.

I have no answers, but I still believe that things will be OK, even when u strain your eyes to look for that silver lining and seem to find none. I don’t believe in miracles, but I believe things have a way of happening that you can’t explain at the moment, but seem to fit in a bigger picture that we see much later.

In prayer….

2 comments:

  1. This too shall pass. Its hope in the most miserable of situations that keeps us going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever happens is for good .Happiness and sadnesss and the events leading to it come in cycles for all under the Sun.One who does not flinch under any circumstance is the winner. It is a magical world in which we are born to live (and to die).

    ReplyDelete